Then, yesterday, my internet got an upgrade from 4G Wireless to Fibre and so of course the cameras need to be re-paired to the new WiFi network, but they won't. I have read many of the questions and comments on here so I feel like I have tried everything but still the camera's refuse to connect. I have also noted that the Swann staff member often asks many questions about the product and where/how it was bought but once all of that info has been supplied they no longer reply.
- factory reset the cameras
- uninstalled and reinstalled the Swann app on my phone
- turned the WiFi router off and on
- turned off 5G on the WiFi router
- paired and named the camera, but then it simply will not connect
SAFE by Swann app version: 1.1.31
Mobile phone: Huawei P9 Lite
A clear description of the problem and how and when it occurs: As described above.
Your desired solution: To be informed as to how I get the cameras to pair.