Question

SWDVK-845804

• 1 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Hello.

Bought 4 camera SWDVK-845804

ht I could set it to record NORMAL not only MOTION as it appears now after finally getting this out of box and going thru frustrating setup.

Is there options to change to “normal” as I really would need search at time particular time frame for occurances on any camera view?

Mr H

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi @Mr H

Welcome to the community!

There is a way for you to set the cameras to record all the time . On the MENU , kindly go to RECORD and under record, kindly select RECORD SCHEDULE .Kindly check the image below.

Each square represents 30 minutes. Using the mouse, select the desired recording mode then click on a particular square to change or click and drag the mouse over the squares corresponding to your desired time period. The same action can also be applied if Normal or Motion recording is not required

Thank you sir.

There is a way for you to set the cameras to record all the time . On the MENU , kindly go to RECORD and under record, kindly select RECORD SCHEDULE .Kindly check the image below.

But only works if installed suitable HDD as I ended up doing after reading the not included manual I researched online.

Harry
Userlevel 1
Hi @Mr H

The unit that you have has an intenal HDD that you can use in saving recordings.Therefore,there is an option for you to set your cameras to record all the time.It is your option to increase the capacity of the HDD for you to have more space in saving recordings.
Thank you Sir. You are correct.