Solved

Live view lagging

Have recently updated the latest homeview safe upgrades but my live view is now lagging at least 30 seconds behind real time live view. Unsure if this is the latest version upgrade messing with my apple devices or the DVR playing up and causing the issue?
icon

Best answer by MichaelC 22 May 2018, 07:52

Anyone on iOS, the 1.1.8 version released last night should resolve the slow live view issue.

View original

6 replies

I’m having the same issues after I updated the other day...
I have a Swann Pro-Series HD, just installed it two weeks ago and I was able to use the HomeSafe View app just fine until after the new update yesterday. Now live view is extremely slow, it takes about 10 seconds to view one second of video. Rebooting the phone and my DVR did not help. I know it's not the internet connection because I can use the app to playback recorded video at normal speed. It's only live view that is slow.

I'm hoping that this thread is monitored and that someone will respond.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Anyone on iOS, the 1.1.8 version released last night should resolve the slow live view issue.
Thank you MichaelC, I've updated to the 1.1.8 version on my my ipad and iphone and it seems to have resolved the issue. View is indeed now back to real time "live" and even the "time" is accurate and not slow or lagging. Hope this also works for everyone else that experienced the same problems
Good stuff.
Mine has also been fixed...
Me 3, all fixed, thank you!