I just purchased and temporarily (to see if I could get everything to work) installed Swann SWDVK-8HD5MP4. I got it set up and working on my TV. I installed Swann View Plus on my iphone and got that working. I installed Swan View Plus Client on my PC and got that working. Everything was looking great.
Two hours later, I downloaded and installed Swann View Plus on my wife's iphone and now both phones are displaying Error 90. I've re-booted the DVR. I've rebooted my phones. I've deleted and re-installed the app. All I get on my phones are Error 90. I can't even add a device in the app as it displays Error 90.
This seems like it's a pretty widespread problem that has been happening for quite some time now.
I will be returning this product if no solution is given in short order.
EDIT: I have also tried accessing on both my local wifi network as well as my cellular network. Error 90 either way.