Question

Camera's always going offline

• 21 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I've spent sometime going through the community trying to understand if my issue is unique and possibly find a solution I can apply to fix my issue.

However it appears my issues is quite wide spread across your products, with no actual resolution available.

Before I return these for a refund and possibly contact consumer affairs (on behalf of the 100's of complaints on this community), i'll attempt to reach out and resolve this issue via this channel.

I have 4 x SWWHD-INTCAM-AU units, less than 1 month old running version 2.1.0.2.

1. After pairing and charging to 100% and placing them in area's of interest, they will go offline (regardless of mode) and continue to stay offline.
  2. To reactive these camera's, I simply need to apply motion, which you can hear an audible click noise and they become online in the portal again. Only to go offline shortly after.
The above can be repeated without fail every time.

• Having the devices plugged into a power source doesn't fix the issues either.
  • WiFi bands tested are both 2.4 and 5ghz, no difference.
I do have a Swann doorbell on the same wifi that is working perfectly, so confirming my WiFi connection is stable.

If you can please respond with further step's to investigate this issue further, I'll revert back with my findings.

Thanks

3 replies

Rreturn them while you can. These are POSs.
That's just the start of the problems you'll encounter. 😕
Same issue. I'm hoping its purely a firmware issue which can be resolved with an update.
Rreturn them while you can. These are POSs.
That's just the start of the problems you'll encounter. 😕

Ok - That's looking likely.
Day 8 and no response from Swann.... 😡