The software version for the NVR8-8580 I am using is 7.1.0-20180125
- Go to Network menu > Email tab
- Setup mail service (i.e. SMTP server, username and password)
- Enter your DROPBOX EMAIL as the “Receiver 1”
- Go to the Alarm menu > Motion tab
- Tick “Send to Cloud” for all the channels that you would like backed up to dropbox
- Go to the Device menu > Cloud tab
- Cloud Storage should be ENABLED for each channel of interest
- Driver name is the name of the folder that will be created in your Dropbox to store each respective channel. Name these as you wish. Eg. NVR/Frontdoor
- Click Activate Cloud
- An email will be sent to your Dropbox based email asking to activate using the provided link. Click on this link and login using your dropbox credentials. This completes the activation.
- If all went well, images will start being backed up to dropbox.