Question

Swann pro series 3mp won’t connect phone

• 5 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi so I have purchased the Swann pro series 3mp super secruity system 8channel 2tb system comes with 4 bullet cameras and 2 dome cameras, I have since connected it to the router via the Ethernet cable, I have download the HomeSafe view app and entered in details as per instructions supplied with camera system and upon saving my Settings it said “user name does not exist” I have checked the user name in my device and all seems to match?? Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi there @Jayden95,

To better assist you with your inquiry, you will need to provide us with the model number of the device in question.

The model number is usually found on the Swann sticker on the base or bottom of the product. Look for the model number sequence, commonly starting with 'SW' or 'SR'. We do not require the serial number.

Also, Could you send me a direct message of your DVR's device ID for testing. Thank you.
the serial number is
Userlevel 2
Badge
I'm sorry @Jayden95 but we don't require the serial number. What we need is the model of the product that you have which starts with 'SW' or 'SR'. It can be found on the Swann sticker on the base or bottom of the product.