The system runs POE to all cameras. Five of the cameras are bullet style NHD-820's, two cameras are NHD-821's.
The eighth and final camera recently installed (indoors) is a NHD-836. As per the Swann Compatibility Chart, the NHD-836 works with the NVR-7200.
The NHD-836 work OK for a number of weeks, but then began to have issues. The NHD-836 would flip between Day and Night mode during the day. The NHD-836 is now permanently in night mode or displaying B&W images. The IR light is always on and unit feels very warm to the touch.
The NHD-836 is located indoors in a bright room.
- Rebooted the entire system.
- Disconnected the camera from the system & reconnected.
- Tried to modify the settings via the 7200 console.
- Connect NHD-836 to my home network, then
- Browsed to the camera itself, logged in, selected Reset to default, saved and rebooted.
- Changed settings to 720P
The image below is a sample take at 10:38:41 AM in a bright sunny day.
Any assistance would be appreciated.