Camera model: SWWHD-INTCAM
Things I've already done:
- Downloaded the Safe by Swann app in the Android store.
- Charged the camera (I have no idea if it is FULLY charged though. No way of telling).
- Camera is connected to the wall while I'm trying to pair it.
- My Wi-Fi works fine in my phone. Camera is right next to it, so it should also work.
- My Wi-Fi SSID doesn't have special characters (only lower and upper case letters, and numbers).
- I'm using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
When I'm pairing my phone to the camera, I get to the part where I have to go to my phone's Wi-Fi settings and connect to the camera.
The camera appears on the Wi-Fi list, but when I try to connect, it says "Connected to Wi-Fi, no internet connection", or whatever the translation is (I have it in Spanish). I've attached a picture below.
In the previous step (where I have to connect to my Wi-Fi), I'm 100% I've used the correct password. I've even done that step many times.
I've seen other threads where people said they've factory reset both their phone and camera, and it still didn't work.
What's going on? How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance.